Semi-open Impeller Centrifugal Pumps
High efficiency pumps with semi-open impeller suitable for pumping liquids with solids in suspension. They are used in construction sector (drainage, ground water dewatering, drilling plants) and industry sector (transfer, agriculture, naval).
- High efficiency pumps: 73%
- Semi-open impeller allowing the passage of large diameter solids
- High resistance to abrasive liquids: turbid, muddy, sandy waters with solids in suspension
- Easy maintenance: removable front cover for direct access to the impeller and eventual unclogging. Easily replaceable wear plate
- Hinge cover set for a full and easy inspection of the pump (optional)
- Wide range of materials: cast iron. Bronze or CF8M stainless steel (only impeller and wear plate)
For more information and to order please call 0114 229 3144 or complete the Enquiry Form on the left-hand side of this page.