Audex submersible pumps have been developed for use in the toughest and most abrasive applications and environments. Specifically, they are in use by many of the world’s largest aggregates and recycling companies, in the heaviest of industrial applications as dirty water pumps.
Audex submersible pumps are used in many industries including: mining, quarrying, recycling, cement plants and industrial dewatering. With many unique design features they are the submersible pump of choice for many operators in these fields. Their ability to withstand wear from abrasive, highly corrosive fluids is legend.
Why Choose the Audex AW Pro Range?
The Audex AW Pro range are ideal for handling corrosive and abrasive applications. The range offers exceptional service life with minimum running costs and repairs. Reliable, industry-proven and affordable, the pumps are backed by our Pump Servicing Division.
All Audex AW Pro range pumps incorporate an intelligent control system for complete protection of your pump.
Key Benefits of the Intelligent Control System (ICS)
- Automatic side-mounted, height adjustable liquid level sensor
- The ICS provides protection against reverse rotation, impeller jams and motor overload
- An inbuilt thermal cut-out switch prevents the pump operating when it is too hot
- Automatic recovery allows the pump to restart once it has cooled sufficiently
- Details of malfunction made available to user(s)