Gromatex is a manufacturer of slurry pump spares and slurry hose.
Manufactured in the UK, the product is often referred to as slurry hose or layflat slurry hose. Gromatex offers the ultimate in toughness and abrasion resistance. This has the potential to give incredible cost savings, both in terms of the replacement costs and, perhaps more importantly, in reduced downtime.
Gromatex have developed their range exclusively for the pump market. It is used in many applications around mines and quarries mainly in concentration plants, but also in sand, lime, and glass plants, in coal preparation and power plants, as well as in the steel and cement works. They manufacture both elastomer wear parts and slurry hose that have been trialled in some of the most abrasive applications across the globe.
The aim of Gromatex is to reduce our customer’s maintenance and downtime anxiety and this drives us on to create ever tougher and more resilient products.
- Premium quality end cut slurry hose
- Natural rubber liner for maximum wear resistance
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Up to 10 bar max line pressure
- High strength aluminium split clamp flanges for ease of installation
- 4”, 6” and 8” hose in stock for immediate dispatch.
- Continuous lengths available up to 60m long.
- All common sizes in stock - we will cut to your requirements - no minimum order.
The Gromatex slurry hose has proved incredibly tough and the cut to your requirements service is excellent.
Click here to download the latest Gromatex flyer.