Vertical multistage electric pumps equipped with IE3 motors
• Handling of water, free of suspended solids, in the civil, industrial and agricultural sectors.
• Pressure boosting and water supply systems.
• Irrigation systems.
• Wash systems.
• Water treatment plants.
• Handling of moderately aggressive liquids, demineralised water, water and glycol, etc.
• Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning systems.
• Boiler feed.
• Pharmaceutical food & beverage industries
The SV pump is a non-self priming vertical multistage pump coupled to a standard motor. The liquid end, located between the upper cover and the pump casing, is held in place by tie rods. The pump casing is available with different configurations and connection types.
• Delivery: up to 160 m3/h.
• Head: up to 330 m.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: - from -30°C to +120°C for standard version.
• Maximum operating pressure: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 22SV with oval flanges: 16 bar (PN16) at 50°C. 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 22SV with round flanges or Victaulic®, Clamp or DIN 11851 connections: 25 bar (PN 25) at 50°C. - 33, 46SV: 16, 25, 40 bar (PN 16, PN 25 or PN 40) at 50°C. - 66, 92, 125SV: 16 or 25 bar (PN 16 or PN 25) at 50°C.
• Hydraulic performance compliant with ISO 9906:2012 - Grade 3B (ex ISO 9906:1999 - Annex A).
• Direction of rotation: clockwise looking at the pump from the top down (marked with an arrow on the adapter and on the coupling).
• Squirrel cage in short circuit, enclosed construction with external ventilation.
• IP55 protection.
• Class 155 (F) insulation.
• Performances according to EN 60034-1.
• Standard voltage: Single-phase version: 220-240 V, 50 Hz.Three-phase version: 220-240/380-415 V, 50 Hz for power up to 3 kW, 380-415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for power above 3 kW.