Audex pumps have been developed for use in the toughest and most abrasive applications and environments, making them excellent dirty water pumps. Specifically, they are in use by many of the world’s largest aggregates and recycling companies, in the heaviest of industrial applications.
Audex pumps are used in many industries including: mining, quarrying, recycling, cement plants and industrial dewatering. With many unique design features they are the pump of choice for many operators in these fields. Their ability to withstand wear from abrasive, highly corrosive fluids is legend.
Industries and Applications
In common with the whole Audex range, the AD series has been designed for tough, rugged environments. The range is designed with the quarrying, construction and industrial dewatering industries in mind. They are well able to handle abrasive dewatering and dirty water applications but if you have any concerns regarding your particular application our engineers will be glad to help.
Why choose the Audex AD range?
- The AD range has been developed with ease of maintenance and customer peace of mind as a key focus.
- They have been used extensively with an excellent reliability record and great customer feedback.
- Audex AD pumps cover the most frequently needed duty points.
- They are available with a choice of diesel (AD200) or electric drive (AD100 & AD150), from a number of different manufactures, to meet customers’ requirements.
- The durable trolley design gives great flexibility whilst protecting the unit against onsite wear and tear.
- Clearly, availability is critical with these pumps due to the nature of their use. That’s why we hold large stocks of these pumps, offering great lead times and ensuring that you never need to be left high and dry.
Audex AD Priming System
All Audex AD pumps are fitted with the new Audex Priming System. This priming system requires no regular maintenance and has proved capable of keeping the pumps going far longer than the pumps they have replaced. Traditional sliding vane priming systems require daily maintenance, taking up valuable time for key staff, and if not maintained will fail, leaving you with all the costs of downtime on top of the costs of a replacement.
The Audex AD range is backed by our Pump Servicing Division.
For further information on the Audex AD range or to place an order please contact us on 0114 229 3144. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or complete the Enquiry Form (above left).