Our range of submersible slurry pumps offer market leading reliability and efficiency - at competitive prices and backed by great service.
We offer a wide range of sizes, applicable to many applications, with most of the Audex models available from stock. These pumps offer a number of features and benefits including...
- Stainless steel wetted contact parts as standard
- Impeller nitride hardened 410 stainless steel to 56HRC as standard
- Casing is 3M Scotchkote, 134 fusion bonded epoxy coating, resistant to corrosive wastewater, checmical, seawater and abrasive fluids
- Standard Tandem Tungsten carbide mechanical seals in pressure compensated oil chamber
- Sacrifical Zinc anodes for maximum life in saline fluid environments
- Options available in complete 316 Stainless Steel
- Double damp sealing arrangement on cable to prevent wicking (damp travelling into the pump motor)
To request a price, or to find out more about our products and services, please request a contact by filling in our enquiry form or calling us on 0800 118 2500.