Audex are one of the fastest growing submersible pump manufactures in the world and their pumps are used for a range of duties and applications. The recently introduced three pump AL series is designed to delivery outstanding wear life and reduce maintenance costs. Key product features include:
- Stainless steel outer casing, stator casing, strainer, shaft and hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Hardened cast iron (A.L. - 040/075) and hi chrome semi open abrasive resistant impeller (A.L. - 150).
- Double silicon carbide/silicon carbide and carbon/ceramic mechanical seals.
- External oil seal for added protection against abrasives.
- Cast iron suction diffuser.
- Automatic on/off/on thermal.
- Class F motor insulation.
- Hi-torque single phase split capacitor motor design.
- 10m of power cable with plug and strain relief.
- Built-in float option available.
These quality, rugged submersible pumps are superbly priced and are available for immediate dispatch from our warehouse. For further information and pricing, please contact our sales team on 0114 229 3144 or complete the Enquiry Form to the left of this article.
AL Data Sheet Downloads