We're delighted to announce that we'll be taking delivery of a new range of Audex pumps this spring.
Sump emptying and drainage duties are often fulfilled using low cost submersible pumps which can last as little as 4 weeks in some applications due to high wear rates.
The Audex A.L. Series pumps are designed from the bottom up and incorporate features only usually found in larger submersible pumps. This allows the pumps to give exceptional service life with minimum running costs and repairs.
- High chrome impellers for resistance to abrasive fluids
- Double mechanical seals for maximum protection of the motor
- Heavy duty stainless steel strainer
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel casing
- Class F insulation for reliability and extended motor life
The pumps are available in a 110v or 230v and can be supplied complete with a built in float switch if required. The largest pump is also available with a 415v motor.
With the ability to pump up to 20m head and up to 450 l/m, these pumps will suit a large number of applications.
Look out for further information on the Audex A.L. Series plus data sheets and exclusive photos coming soon.