This week saw our first bespoke Audex AD100 roll off the production line and make its way down to Gloucestershire. Available in both diesel and electric and with a choice of engines, its ideal for solids handling.
Audex AD100 Overview
- Performance: Max head: 31 m, Max flow: 45 l/s, Max solid: 44 mm
- Weight: 1103 kg with fuel, 998 kg without fuel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1940 x 1450 x 1500mm. Typical length including tow bar 2620.
- Noise level: @ 1m = 90 - 94 dBA, @ 7m = 73 - 77 dBA
- Fuel tank capacity: 69 - 122 litres. Max 24 hour with cleaning and flushing facilities
- Pipe connections: Suction: 4" table D, Discharge: 4" table D, Bauer couplings option: 4"
- Fuel consumption: Full load @ 1800 rpm: 4.5 litres/hour
- Energy Efficient duty point: Fuel Consumption @ 1500 rpm: 2.26 litres/hour
For further information on the Audex AD100, please call 0114 229 3144 or complete our Enquiry Form on the left-hand side of this page.