From construction to cosmetics, Limestone Slurry is a versatile, cost effective product widely used in industry for a number of diverse applications.
Durability and reliability are just some of the benefits of the range of pumps we offer for Limestone Slurry application. You can purchase from a hand-picked collection that offers you expertly engineered, long-lasting technology and value for money.
Common uses for Limestone Slurry
- It’s most common use is to clean coal burning power plants, where it is used to remove sulphur dioxide deposits left over from burnt coal.
- Gypsum – a by-product of the Lime Slurry process – is then pumped around the power plant, for intended use in the production of drywall boarding for building construction.
- Detoxification of environmentally hazardous by-products from manufacturing is also one if it’s key applications.
Reduce downtime and maintenance
You can rely on us to supply pumps of the highest quality for use in the Lime Slurry process. By providing a product you can rely on, we can help reduce your maintenance costs. What’s more, we pride ourselves on providing the fastest response time, reducing your downtime so your business can keep moving.
- Slurry Pro: robust and reliable, these pumps have high resistance to abrasive slurries.
- Habermann: our range of armoured pumps are often made-to-measure, built using super-hard steel cast in their own foundry.
View our range of pumps online now.