Gromatex is a manufacturer of slurry pump spares and slurry hose, and is rapidly becoming a by-word for durability in wearing pump parts.
Manufactured in the UK using a unique elastomer compound, this material has the same characteristics as traditional rubber products but is tougher and more abrasion resistant. This has the potential to give incredible cost savings, both in terms of the replacement costs and, perhaps more importantly, in reduced downtime.
Gromatex have developed their range exclusively for the pump market and produce parts which are compatible with the Linatex, Metso and Warman ranges. It has been designed with abrasive slurry very much in mind and has been proven in some of the most extreme environments including acidic sands, fine slurries and chemical applications. It has also been tested and proved in the mining industry, playing a central role in increasing wear life in some of the most demanding mineral processing applications.
Product development is a key to the on-going success of the Gromatex range and we welcome feedback and fresh challenges. Ultimately, our aim is to reduce our customer’s maintenance and downtime anxiety and this drives us on to create ever tougher and more resilient products.
- Premium quality end cut slurry hose
- Natural rubber liner for maximum wear resistance
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Up to 10 bar max line pressure
- High strength aluminium split clamp flanges for ease of installation
- 4”, 6” and 8” slurry hose in stock for immediate dispatch
- Continuous lengths available up to 60m long
- All common sizes in stock - we will cut to your requirements - no minimum order
- Can be used for pumping powder
For further information on Gromatex please call 0114 229 3144 or email email@example.com.