Are you interested in working for Atlantic Pumps?
Scroll down for a full list of current vacancies. You can also stay up-to-date with all the very latest regarding postions available here at Atlantic Pumps by following our LinkedIn Careers Page.
What could you bring to Atlantic Pumps?
We are always looking to improve our customers experience and perform ahead of their expectations. That is the underlying culture of our business. Along with this we believe passionately in honesty, teamwork and loyalty to our values. We believe that we can positively affect our customers lives and will challenge every barrier to achieve this.
If you believe you could add to this culture and are passionate about succeeding then don’t hesitate to get in touch – even if there isn’t currently a role listed which is for you. We are a rapidly growing team and there is always room for more people who believe in our culture and concepts! Send us a brief outline of why you should be our next recruit.
External Sales Engineer
Atlantic Pumps are looking to recruit a positive, solution driven Sales Engineer with a passion for customer service!
We believe in making our customers lives easier by understanding site level needs and helping them implement sound, sensible solutions. Our Innovation, Simplicity and Interest in our customers sets us apart in the market. It is essential you fully imbibe this, it underlies all we do.
- Calling customers and prospects
- Visiting clients to assess needs and develop relationships
- Talking to suppliers about larger quotes
- Dealing with customer requests for ETA and Lead Time Improvements/Delays
- Ability to learn and understand customers industry and specific needs
- Empathise with customers when issues arise
- Proactive, always looking for the next person to help
- Energetic and driven
- Creative in coming up with solutions
- Attractive remuneration package
- Team bonus
- IT equipment
All applications should be in writing with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with news of any future vacancies.