Are you interested in working for Atlantic Pumps?
Scroll down for a full list of current vacancies. You can also stay up-to-date with all the very latest regarding postions available here at Atlantic Pumps by following our LinkedIn Careers Page.
What could you bring to Atlantic Pumps?
We are always looking to improve our customers experience and perform ahead of their expectations. That is the underlying culture of our business. Along with this we believe passionately in honesty, teamwork and loyalty to our values. We believe that we can positively affect our customers lives and will challenge every barrier to achieve this.
If you believe you could add to this culture and are passionate about succeeding then don’t hesitate to get in touch – even if there isn’t currently a role listed which is for you. We are a rapidly growing team and there is always room for more people who believe in our culture and concepts! Send us a brief outline of why you should be our next recruit.
Pump Condition Monitoring Field Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an interest in engineering, a love of machinery and who enjoys being out and about in quarries and similar outdoor environments. You will be working as part of a busy and high energy team who are determined to improve customer service levels in industry; you will need to be passionate about service to fit in! Training will be given to suitable applicants, development of our people is key and we are more interested in attitude then existing skills.
- Title: Pump Condition Monitoring Field Analyst
- Hours: Standard hours are Monday to Friday from 07.30am to 4.30pm with a lunch break.
- Generous Salary
- 30 days paid holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays)
- Support for training
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Visiting sites to register their pump assets
- Liaises with site managers as well as our internal team
- Identify pumps on site, including type and application
- Trouble shoot pump issues
- Fitting of monitoring devices
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- An interest in engineering
- Must be computer literate
- An understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Excel would be beneficial
- Base understanding of electrical theory
- Methodical and able to demonstrate ability to accurately record data
- Clean Driving Licence
External Service Engineer - Sheffield, UK
As the face of Atlantic Pumps on customer’s sites, you will play a vital role in the continued development of our rapidly growing business, a business heavily reliant on exceptional levels of customer service. You will be responsible to visit quarries and plants within our key markets to fulfil scheduled service work, breakdowns and installations of new pumps.
These visits could be anywhere in the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will carry a large degree of responsibility on site, including ensuring all work is carried out to a high level of Health & Safety compliance. It will involve some days with long hours and could also include overnight stays for some jobs and locations. You will also be expected to carry out internal work as needed, from our Head Office base in Sheffield.
This role revolves around good engineering knowledge, problem solving and a ‘Can do’ attitude. Specific duties including…
- Servicing slurry pumps
- Onsite installation of pumps and pipework
- Diagnostics and problem solving
- Understanding of diesel engines
- Basic electric knowledge and willingness to learn
- Welding and fabrication
You will be part of a close knit and high energy team. Key attributes and skills which will make up the selection criteria include….
- Creative thinking and plenty of initiative
- Excellent relationship building
- Ability to work with others
- Dedication to honesty and integrity
- A positive attitude
It will stand your application in very good stead if you have previous experience in the quarry industry, ideally you will have spent some time working as a fitter or similar in this environment.
It can be a stressful working on site - you will be dealing with external and internal challenges some of which can end up out of your control. While there’s plenty of satisfaction when things go right, you must be prepared to take the knocks and continue with a positive approach.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday with office hours from 7.30 to 4.30 with an hour for lunch. Attractive remuneration package offered, contact us for details.
To apply for either position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Andrew Smith, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with news of any future vacancies.